The Sunderland Echo Portfolio Awards are back
The Sunderland Echo Portfolio Awards are now open for nominations for this year’s awards which will take place at the Stadium of Light on Thursday 7 November.
Whoever wins will be following in the footsteps of the 2018 champions Tombola which won the Overall Business of the Year title as well as Large Business of the Year.
There are plenty of well known categories from previous years such as small, medium and large business of the year and the full list is detailed below.
- Small Business of the Year (under 10 Employees)
- Medium Business of the Year (11- 50 Employees)
- Large Business of the Year (50 plus Employees)
- Employer of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Technology of the Year
- City Centre Business of the Year
- Creative Industries Award
- New Business (under two years)
- Special Community Award
- Best Green Business Award
- Social Enterprise Award
- Best Training Provider
- Exporter of the Year
- Leisure Award