FREE GDPR Briefing Session with Mincoffs Solicitors
Are you and your business ready for the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)?
Are you confused by what this means for you and your business?
Please join us at the Sunderland Software Centre where MAKE it Sunderland have teamed up with leading commercial law firm, Mincoffs Solicitors to help you to navigate the confusing world of GDPR and help you to prepare for the changes it will bring.
GDPR will come into force on the 25th May 2018 providing enhanced protection to all EU residents from privacy and data breaches. It will affect every business that collects and stores personal data. Non-compliance could result in high fines of up to 4% annual global turnover or 20 million Euros.
The briefing session will cover,
- An overview of the new regulations and what it means to SMEs
- Action businesses need to take now to ensure they are compliant and stay compliant
- Impact if you get this wrong
- Examples of good practice
- Question and answer session
- Coffee, tea and pastries provided on arrival, plus a chance to network.
To book your place, please visit Eventbrite
For more information please contact Sunderland City Council's Business Investment Team on 0191 561 1194.
Parking available at nearby Tatham Street Car Park